2023 Outreach Grants
2023 OUTREACH GRANTS AWARDED
The Outreach Committee announces the funding of 2023 outreach grants totaling $9,998.88. Organizations receiving funding this year are:
- (The) Blessing Basket, Willard $500.00
- Boots to Grasses, Berlin Heights $648.88
- Church of the Redeemer, Lorain $1,000.00
- Erie Shore Network, Inc. $500.00
- Grace Episcopal Church Food Pantry, Mansfield $1,000.00
- New Jerusalem Missionary Baptist Church, Sandusky $1,000.00
- New Life Episcopal Church, Uniontown $1,000.00
- Obediah’s Hope, Sandusky $1,000.00
- Operation Food on the Table, Port Clinton $750.00
- St. Mark’s Episcopal Church, Shelby $500.00
- St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Oregon, OH $1,100.00
- Oberlin Weekday Community Meals $1,000.00
Each year, the parish Outreach Committee awards grants to non-profit organizations to support the outreach charge to further the mission of area agencies and programs that incorporate our values of outreach to the less fortunate, learning (children and adult) and sharing.
Support for the annual Community Grants is derived from funds the Vestry provides for Outreach, donations designated for Outreach ministries and discretionary funds.
2024 Outreach Grant information will be available September 1, 2024.